Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's Official

I'm going to BCG in Chicago after this crazy B-School experience is over. I definitely procrastinated this decision, because it was a hard one to make. There were things I liked about each firm, and I didn't want to make the trade-offs. Plus, signing on the dotted line symbolized that I'm that much closer to graduation and having to work again. . . Scary. . .

Anyways, time to continue blowing the signing bonus on visits to LKF, "brand name" clothing, and building the movie collection.

3 comments:

Le Voyageur said...

Congrats!

shmoo said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Christine said...

Congrats! So you decided not to give the other guys a second shot, huh?

I'm enjoying reading about your adventures, although I have to admit that I thought the spa story was going to have a different ending...